THE QUAD CITIES' PREMIERE OFFERING FOR GLUTEN-FREE PASTRIES, BREADS, AND MORE!
Hope's Treats offers a plethora of gluten-free baked goods, also offering custom-made allergen-friendly products (upon request). From their apple turnovers, cinnamon rolls, and salted caramel muffins to their onion dill bread, french silk pie, and banana nut loaf, Hope's aims to please with a constantly varied selection offered at the Farmer's Market Freight House and by local delivery to your very door!
Hope's is also committed to using quality ingredients that are local, non-GMO, and organic, when possible.
- PIES (French Silk & Pumpkin)
- MUFFINS (Blueberry, Banana Choc Chip, Pumpkin Spice, Salted Caramel, Amaretto, Hibiscus, Espresso. Requests also taken.)
- DESSERT LOAVES (Coffee Cake, Caramel Coffee Cake, Pumpkin Bread, Banana Choc Chip)
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- CHOCOLATE CHIP SCONES / CINNAMON ROLLS
- BREAD LOAVES (Honey Oat DF, Happy Accident (white) DF, Onion Dill, Paleo DF, Keto)
DF - DAIRY FREE
Hope's Treats also offers accommodation for other allergy concerns, such as egg, nut, potato, corn, coconut, dairy, animal protein, and sugar/insulin-resistant/diabetic. Don't see your allergy listed? Call today to ask about gluten-free treats that YOU can eat! All products are made in a dedicated gluten-free kitchen.
For more info: 319-215-2829 or "Like" on Facebook